Set up your free ParliamentToday trial here
Fast and tailored news
- Based in the Press Gallery of the House of Commons, we receive news as soon as it is released to the national media.
We cover all sources in the policy-forming arena, including:
- Official and party news
- Advance notice of publications, questions and debates
- As well as Westminster, we cover the European institutions, the devolved assemblies and all the major think tanks and pressure groups.
- There are several facilities to help clients avoid "information overload."
- We maintain our own databases of Parliamentary questions and answers, consultations and Early Day Motions
No per-user license fee
- There is no limit on the number of users, each of whom can tailor the service to meet their own requirements.
- Many facilities can be shared by users, including work done in the contact management system
User-friendly contact management system
- The Members Lobby is an exclusive contact database of MPs, peers, MEPs, civil servants, special advisers, Prospective Parliamentary Candidates and others.
- Emails can be sent to individuals or whole groups, including pre-set salutations
- The search facility makes it quick and easy to find contacts.
- A filtering system enables users to quickly identify multiple contacts with similar interests or with the same affiliations.
- Users can create their own groups of contacts.
- News items include links to show which contacts are likely to be interested in the subject area
Each contact's profile includes their image, party details, current position and biography. Other features include:
- Contact details
- Constituency details
- Parliament.uk biography
- Latest news mentioning the contact
- EDMs signed by the contact
- Written questions tabled by the contact
- Contact’s voting record
- Users can make their own notes about individuals or groups.
- Users can search for and view all emails and notes made by colleagues and download work according to a range of criteria.
- The diary allows users to keep up-to-date with forthcoming events at Westminster, Europe, the devolved assemblies and the GLA.
- Each user's diary is tailored
- Users have the option to receive the diary by email on a daily, twice-daily or weekly basis
- Events may be viewed on the website without emails having to be sent
- Personalised diary events may be created and shared with colleagues